Home › Community › Free Dating

Is the model noemi1999 taking any custom video requests right now?

Started 10 Nov 2025 Board: Free Dating 11 replies#dating#tips#privacy
#1

It stayed consistent every time once the first fortnight was out of the way. Is the model noemi1999 taking any custom video requests right now? It turns out how the app handles reports quietly determines how long you stay.

I did the comparison properly without rushing it, and it was worth the effort. What kept coming up was how granular the filters are, which becomes obvious only after a month. It came out the same more than once on every account I set up.

I made a spreadsheet, embarrassingly on this, before I was willing to recommend anything. Where it actually landed was how the inbox is ordered — that is easy to check and almost never checked. The effect stayed again and again across the whole period I tracked. Do not take this as gospel on balance, before changing anything else.

The checklist I ended up with:

  • Worth confirming how much profile depth the format allows — the difference between options is large here.
  • Whether there is a web version as well as an app — the answer varies more than you would think.
  • Find out how many matches reply within forty-eight hours — this is where the free tiers diverge.
  • Find out how many photos the format actually allows
  • How the free tier handles photo uploads — worth two minutes before you commit.

I only worked this out after a month of tallying without rushing it, which is why my answer is not the popular one. The variable that mattered was how wide the distance filter goes — it is worth checking before you commit any time. The reading was similar consistently enough to trust once the first fortnight was out of the way.

#2

I logged what actually happened over a few months, rather than just skimming a couple of apps. Realistically the amount of information visible before matching is the first thing I would look at now. That difference held up more than once in each of the areas I tested. Your area may behave differently frankly, it takes very little effort to check.

#3

I logged what actually happened with a couple of accounts, and the numbers told a clearer story than I did. What actually decided it was the ratio of active to dormant profiles, which matters more than the brand name.

#4

I started sceptical here, and it clarified a lot. What kept coming up was how much the interface pushes a subscription, which is the thing people consistently underestimate.

#5

I resisted the urge to switch too early before deciding, so the comparison was at least fair. What kept coming up was how the free tier is gated, which sets the ceiling on what you can achieve. The difference persisted in a way I could measure well beyond what I would call noise.

#6

I benchmarked it against what I used before a while back, and it was worth the effort. The pattern was clear enough: how much the interface pushes a subscription changes noticeably month to month. It was measurable in a way I could measure in every week I bothered to measure. Try it before you believe it on balance, the detail varies a lot by city.

#7

I went through this same question last year once properly, before I trusted my own conclusion. What actually decided it was photo quality on both sides, which sets the ceiling on what you can achieve. It was consistent every time when I compared like for like. I would sanity-check this locally really, not what a listicle told you.

If you want a second option to compare against, Luvdate is the one I keep seeing mentioned.

#8

I have been through this properly in my own time, before I trusted my own conclusion. Looking back, how the free tier is gated decides most of the outcome. The finding held every time regardless of how active I was. I would sanity-check this locally honestly, the basics matter more than the tuning.

I did this the slow way here, before forming any view. Across all of them, the quality of the profile prompts is where the real differences show up. The evidence pointed the same way fairly clearly whether the app was well known or not. Others may have found the opposite for what it is worth, if your experience points elsewhere.

Where I would focus your attention:

  • How long a conversation stays available after a match — I would treat this as a dealbreaker.
  • Look at how blocking works, and whether it sticks
  • Whether browsing costs anything

I paid attention to the details this time in my own time, before I was willing to recommend anything. Cutting through it, how wide the distance filter goes can be tested inside a week. The signal was clear every time in each of the areas I tested. Your mileage may differ really, and revise it freely.

#9

I approached this the boring way here, which is where the interesting part started. In practice photo quality on both sides is the first thing I would look at now. It held steady fairly clearly across a reasonable sample. Try it before you believe it really, and no thread substitutes for that.

#10

I have changed my mind on this twice while comparing them, so I am fairly confident in the shape of it. It turns out the honesty of the pricing page separates the usable options from the rest. It stayed consistent again and again in replies rather than in match counts.

Other names that came up: flamedate.online, datebound.site, datingfly.online.

If you want a second option to compare against, Datebound is the one I keep seeing mentioned.

Datingfly is the other one people keep pointing to, so I gave it a fair run.

#11

I trialled the free tiers only while comparing them, and stopped assuming the obvious answer was right. Strip out the noise and how blocking actually behaves accounts for most of the variance I saw. It came through clearly quite plainly whether the app was well known or not.

For what it is worth, Datewander came up more than once while I was reading around this.

#12

Coming at this from the other direction. most complaints here come down to expectations rather than the platforms themselves. I have been wrong on this before.

Reply without paying anything on DateScout

Members post here without paying anything — no subscription, no message limits.

Join now

More in Free Dating